What proof of employment can a private worker user?

So my dad is applying for a Schengen visa and the embassy needs proof of employment. I contacted the embassy and they said in my case he can submit a "tokibo tohan" but his company isn't registered so he can't get that. He said he's a "khoujin". He basically buys used cars and then sells them in auctions. Has his office and company name as well. In this case, what can he use as proof of employment? He said that he always uses his tax documents and bank statement but I'm not sure if only those will be enough.

submitted by /u/scared5
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply