What else can you do w/Int’l Services visa BESIDES teaching? (What are you doing?)

So in the next week or two I'm going to go talk to an attorney to get their take on it, but I'm trying to see what is actually possible to do work-wise within the limits of the international services work category (NB: I'm not an Engineer and the "humanities" category appears to be basically financial/legal/HR). EDIT: I know Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services is one visa type. Everything I'm qualified for falls into the third category of things, so that's what I was trying to ask about. I've got a five-year visa valid into 2021 and am trying to figure out work options that don't require a visa change. General information on the web seems to indicate that this work category includes:

  • Teacher and instructor of foreign language
    • [This being what I'm trying to get out of. My private clients are fine, but this eikawa shit has to end.]
  • Translator
  • Interpreter
  • PR
  • Fashion or interior design
  • Product development
  • Overseas transactions
  • Copywriting

This seems very general, which is understandable. I will follow up on this thread as I get more details, but for now, I want to know: if you're in this work category and aren't at a language school, what are you doing? Let me know! Thanks!

submitted by /u/ArmOfHuike
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply