Worried while working with recruiter on visa change (instructor to humanities)

Sorry to bother. Right now I'm in the process of changing jobs, and I am overly anxious about the change of residence status process. The job I am changing to was thanks to a recruiter (Global Power http://globalpower.co.jp/) and they are helping out with the visa change process.

According to them, I just need to turn in my college diploma and photo. They will take over the rest of the application/paperwork and hand it off to me to turn in.

However, from other sources, I have read I should provide the Statement of Earnings ( 源泉徴収標), Letter of Release/退職証明書, and hokensho (保険証).

Does anyone have any insight on this? I would be appreciative to hear about other people's experience. Am I overly worried or should I be worried that the recruiter says I don't need to other documents?

Sources: http://tokyojet.wikia.com/wiki/Residence_Status https://www.thejapanguy.com/how-to-change-your-japan-visa-status/

submitted by /u/transhalp
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply