What type of visa do I need for working in a Japanese company?

I'm pretty sure I'm about to be hired into a bitcoin company but my boss (Japanese) has no idea which Visa is applicable to the office work?

At the moment I have a Specialist in Humanities Visa.

Any similar situations?

submitted by /u/pitason36
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply