Change and other paperwork

So my current visa is good for a few years but I gotta switch it for my new job. My company is having me mail them my passport and gaijin card and they will handle the paperwork. With moving soon I feel like I kinda need those.

my Google fu couldn't find anything on submitting your card and visa and what to do about having an ID? I have my drivers licence but aren't I required to carry my foreigner card on me at all times?

submitted by /u/Lakaturbo
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply