Lapse between Visas but continuing work in between?

I did a lot of searching and wasn't able to find very much.I am currently on a student visa and my zairyu card expires in 2 months. I've recently finished school and have a 3 month trial period at work (within the part time バイト hour restrictions). If everything goes well, I'll get a working visa, but that would be 1-1.5 month after my zairyu card expires. Is there any way I can keep working those 3 months with some sort of extension (even though I'm not a student)?

Currently my zairyu card expires in June 2017, but I have a student re-entry visa, expiring in 2020, which is confusing. Is this something I can use to my advantage?

submitted by /u/everybest
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply