Where do I go to update my address on my residence card?

Do I go to immigration where the card was made or do I go to the city office like we used to do for the old Alien Registration Cards?

Also I want to update my daughter's address at the same time – will I have any problems putting her on the same Juminhyo as me seeing as she is Japanese and I'm foreign?

submitted by /u/Moudame
[link] [comments]
Source: Reddit RSS

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply